Monday, May 11, 2020

Assignment for MONDAY MAY 11

salvete omnes!

Well, I was debating what to to today since it is the last day for Senior assignments. So I decided to do what I would usually do in class at about this time and ask for your reflections on your time in my classroom - high points, disappointments, things you wish you had been able to do, things you wish you had not done. I welcome it all as it certainly helps me become a better teacher and the program more beneficial and engaging for future students.

For my part, I just want to thank you all for electing to give me the privilege and the pleasure of collaborating with you and being part of this season of your lives. You will all be remembered - by your nomen Romanum, of course.

So e-mail or text me. I look forward to hearing from you. 

ave atque vale!

Magister Antonius 

No comments:

Post a Comment