Monday, April 6, 2020

Spring Break Update

salvete discipulae discipulique!

I hope that you will give your minds a break from schoolwork this week.

Some of you have been contacting me asking about grades for the work you have submitted as you seek to improve your currently posted grade. The North Cobb Administration is in the process of defining specific guidelines which are expected to be circulated early next week. I will then be in the position to meaningfully respond to your questions.

However, I would confirm that my plan is to continue to post daily assignments for the rest of the semester. I look forward to collaborating with each of you in this way.

However, I do miss our classroom time together.

In the meantime, enjoy your break.

valete!


Magister Antonius

No comments:

Post a Comment